- A clear understanding of the process and the surrounding processes will ensure the correct solution is achieved.
- Work closely with the customer and operators
- Work closely with specialist OEM’s to integrate complex equipment and material handling solutions into the containment envelope.
- Develop solutions with a flexible approach
− in accordance with the customers “vision” by Think “inside” and “outside” of the box!!
- Evaluate the ergonomics of the contained process – In 2003, almost 25% of all lost time illnesses were caused by ergonomic related issues
(Source – GlaxoSmithKline Annual Report 2003)